We are no longer accepting application for the summer internship position. Please check back in the Fall for possible internship opportunities.
The Lansing Symphony Orchestra Internship Program gives participants a “hands on” experiential learning opportunity, working at a professional symphony. Interns will have a chance to gain experience working in a creative and exciting environment. This welcomes students and recent graduates who wish to broaden their education and professional experience by working and learning in a non-profit arts organization. Interns will work directly with our staff members to learn and develop professional skills that will translate to any arts organization. Through this internship, we hope participants:
- Gain professional skills that can be utilized in non-profit work or any other field;
- Gain knowledge about the day-to-day operations of an arts non-profit, namely a symphony orchestra;
- Have an exceptional and educational learning experience through working at the Lansing symphony;
- Become involved with the Greater Lansing community;
- Become prepared to be a future leader of the arts!
We are looking for remarkable individuals who are excited and eager to experience the Lansing Symphony from an administrative perspective.
To apply for an internship, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Lansing Symphony Orchestra
104 S. Washington Sq., Ste. 300
Lansing, MI 48933